Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Long time, new lens



Now that my commencement commenced, I'm hitting the plane to rediscover who I am in the face of three different languages. what? I'm traveling to Europe with Frank on Sunday, July 2. We're headed to Munich for some World Cup action. I'm wondering if the Germans tailgate like the Americans do? Then we're going to Venice for some stinky canal fun. Finally, we'll discover Croatia by traveling from the tip of the Istrian Peninsula to the Old Town of Dubrovnik. I'll keep you posted on the discoveries.

I bought a Canon Lens - 28mm - 135mm/ f3.5-5.6 IS. I took it on a walk this morning to work. It has a great macro feature, and a strong enough zoom that I'm able to take from a distance, in low light and the IS, image stabilization feature, accounts for my shake. I am going to try that out tonight.

No comments: